How to auto-populate client name and email address using company credentials/SSO

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I'm looking for some assistance. We use a booking system within the workplace. We have ticked the "Require a Microsoft 365 or Office 365 account from my organisation to book" box within Booking Page section. This ensures employees must log in using the company credentials. We have edited the "Custom Fields" within the Services section. But when employees go to book a service, they still have to enter a name and an email address - which they can put anything they want, it isn't restricted to company credentials. This causes problems when we try to analyze the booking system data - i.e. identifying unique users.

Does anyone know if there a way to auto-populate the customer name and email address to match those used during the company sign on/authentication stage?

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies
My company has a similar need, but it is for our public site. We collect the user's email and name, and when they click the link to open the Virtual Appointment page we would like to be able to auto-populate at least the email field. So far I haven't discovered a way to do that.
I am also looking for a way to do that. Any suggestions?