Extracting Custom Question Answers with Power Automate

Copper Contributor

I am working on developing an N:1 bookings page where several people are able to register for the same time slot. We ask several custom questions and the end goal is to use the Power Automate connector to extract that data, put it into an Excel sheet, and import into our CRM. I am tried several different methods to extract the custom question answers without success. Has anyone been able to make this work? 

2 Replies

Since this is a group booking service, the answer for custom question is found in the customers->answers field. You will be seeing these fields in customers array->answers array and not in the customQuestionAnswers fields (as you are trying to use that based on your comment in the blog) as the latter is for 1:1 only and the former is for group booking as each of the attendee will have a different set of answers.

We have two different fields to be inline with the Graph API format. 

So how would that look in Power Automate? I add those fields to the flow and it stacks everything within a new "Apply to each". Would the Graph API be the better way to go for this?