SOLVED

Date range for the booking site!

Copper Contributor

I have added the service and published the booking site, tested fine.

Now I am going to email the users to inform this and tell them that they can only book from from a certain date and another date.

So my question is simple, the booking site needs to be active now. But users can only book, i.e. from 01Jan2020 to 31Mar2020. How can I set a range for the dates that can be booked?

Also I find the Booking didn't incorporate the public holidays. I now have to assign a staff to the service and then time off that staff on the public holidays. I need to do this for every assigned staff and for every service. Is that a better way do this?

Thank you

7 Replies
best response confirmed by wangl2 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@wangl2 Found the answer today myself.

You can select the Service you want to change, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Click "Set different availability for a date range". If you only want this booking be active within certain period, make sure you select General Availability as "Not bookable" option and set availability between two dates with option "Bookable when staff are free".

If you see the option is grayed out, make sure uncheck the "Use the default scheduling policy".

Booking.png

Thank you, I have been looking for this solution and won't have found it. Thank you! @wangl2 

@wangl2  Hello, I've done exactly as you suggested above, but times are still showing as available on days that are not included in my selected date range when I click the booking calendar link.  Do you have any additional suggestions?

I am having the same Issue @JennFeeley do you have more advice @wang12
I'm having the sameissue as @JennFeeley and @rmarchman. @wangl2 can you please advise on the matter. Thanks!

@wangl2 

I'm having the same issue as @JennFeeley , @rmarchman , and @S-aIN . Can you please advise on the matter? Thanks!

This is still the case, is there any solution to this?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by wangl2 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@wangl2 Found the answer today myself.

You can select the Service you want to change, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Click "Set different availability for a date range". If you only want this booking be active within certain period, make sure you select General Availability as "Not bookable" option and set availability between two dates with option "Bookable when staff are free".

If you see the option is grayed out, make sure uncheck the "Use the default scheduling policy".

Booking.png

View solution in original post