SOLVED

Custom Fields in Microsoft Bookings

Copper Contributor

Where are the custom fields stored for the past services? Are there any reports I can run to generate these info? Thanks. 

28 Replies
Hi and unfortunately I do not know the answer to your questions.
Sorry,
~Kimberly
@Kimberly_Huffman I have followed your instructions exactly and the flow works and I even see where the csv file says it has been modified, but nothing is showing up. I cannot understand what I am doing wrong. What do I have to do with the csv file to make the events show up?
Looks like custom questions (along with a bunch of other useful fields) have been added to the export tool. Happy days!
Not showing up yet...

@ddmurrayjrYeah just had a look back through some of my older calendars and some have and some haven't.  When they get it though the fields are:

Date Time
Customer Name
Customer Email
Customer Phone
Customer Address
Staff
Service
Pricing Type
Price
Currency
Cc Attendees
Signed Up Attendees Count
Text Notifications Enabled
Custom Fields
Event Type
Booking Id

How do I get access to the mailbox associated with the Bookings business to access either via Graph or via Power Automate? Do Bookings admins have access to the mailbox by default? Or is it a standard mailbox that can be granted permissions to other users like any other mailbox? Or just what?

@Kimberly_Huffman  Thanks a lot for the documentation. It helps a lot. 

The only challenge i have is that it doesnt work with the customs fields. I think the problem is CRLF between the the question and the answer. Any idea how i can get this into the function?

Calendar Event:

Benutzerdefinierte Felder
----------------------
Frage 1–Geburtsdatum
Antwort – 1.12.2021
Frage 2–Ausweisnummer
Antwort – 0

Current workaround:

trim(last(split(first(split(outputs('HTML_zu_Text')?['body'],'Frage 2')),'Frage 1–Geburtsdatum')))

The problem is that the return is --> "Antwort – 1.12.2021" 

I tried to use substr, but that doesnt work....

tried now the substring() function.
now it works....

trim(last(split(first(split(outputs('HTML_zu_Text')?['body'],'Frage 3')),'Frage 2–Ausweisnummer')))
substring(trim(last(split(first(split(outputs('HTML_zu_Text')?['body'],'Frage 3')),'Frage 2–Ausweisnummer'))),10)

@ddmurrayjr update to the export function did finally show up, and I run it through a json transform to pull out the custom fields; works like a charm!