Client adding note in Bookings

Copper Contributor

When my clients are booking an appointment they add the following information:

Name
Email
Phone number
Notes (optional)

Even if they add a note to the booked time, I can not see it. It is not in the bookings confirmation email which makes me wonder, how or where do I find this?

3 Replies
I don't see it in the notification email (and it doesn't show up in the client email either), but it does show up in my calendar. I have to open the event and scroll down.

I wish that info, along with the other custom field info, was listed in the email notification.
I found a location that displays the Notes
It is in the Customer Record. If you select the Calendar, on the left side choose Customers.  Then chose a record and the Notes is available.
Not very useful, so I will continue to look for how to have it sent in email or display in the Calendar Slot
Also not sure if a Customer enters Notes on a subsequent Booking slot, if it Keeps the first or Overwrites when another Booking is made
I found a location that displays the Notes
It is in the Customer Record. If you select the Calendar, on the left side choose Customers.  Then chose a record and the Notes is available.

Not very useful, so I will continue to look for how to have it sent in email or display in the Calendar Slot
Also not sure if a Customer enters Notes on a New Booking slot, if it Keeps the first or Overwrites when another Booking is made