Change email subject text for meetings with conflicts

Copper Contributor

We allow bookings with conflicts.  However, the subject line from a resource (like a meeting room) acceptance email does not alert the person making the booking that there are conflicts.  They have to open the email and check if there are conflicts (for recurring bookings).

I would like to be able to change the subject of the email to read "Accepted with conflicts".  This would alert the person to check the conflicts and take the necessary actions to address them.

2 Replies

Hi @Tizza42 

I am an independent advisor responding to Bookings questions.

I am not sure of many users allowing booking conflicts. However, your suggestion is a valid one.  

Please add your requirement to Microsoft feedback hub. Then add the link in this thread to allow others to vote.  (You will get my vote.)

If you find this information helpful please mark it as the best answer or like it which will assist others with the same requirement.

/Teresa 

#Traccreations4e

Thanks Teresa - I have raised a suggestion through the feedback hub, even though I think it's fundamentally wrong to say Accepted in the email subject line if there are conflicts...

The reason we allow conflicts is that our people book recurring meetings. Let's say you try to book a monthly recurring meeting for a year. There is 1 conflict - so the request is rejected unless you allow conflicts. With conflicts allowed, all the time slots are booked. The email should have a subject line saying "Accepted with Conflicts". It already provides information on the instances which are in conflict with existing meetings.