Cancellations/reschedules - Not receiving notifications consistently

Copper Contributor

Hello - I have one Booking that I'm using for 3 staff members. It's for phone interviews, so I'm inviting a candidate to set up an interview with any one of the three recruiters based on calendar availability.

I'm not sure why, but we're seeing cancellations or rescheduling occur where the original recruiter for the appointment was not notified of the cancellation or rescheduling, resulting in two recruiters having the same meeting on the calendar and neither one of them indicating the appointment has been cancelled or rescheduled. 

Is there a lead time for getting notifications? If they reschedule or cancel within 24 hours, is that why we aren't receiving the notification? I'd love to stop calling candidates during their cancelled times!

Second question: The other two recruiters are listed as administrators, but I can't find a way to give them visibility to the service to make changes or edits. They both accepted the admin capability and they show as admins, but they don't see the service in their bookings or have the ability to see it in mine.

0 Replies