SOLVED

Can't change Business information in Bookings

Copper Contributor

When I attempt to save a change to my business information in Bookings I get the following message: "The updated business information couldn't be saved. Please try again." I tried again, same result. What should I do? 

7 Replies
I'm getting the same - did you find a resolution Jay?

Did you guys ever solve this?  I've got the same issue (and also cannot save changes to a staff members availability either - same error message).

I'd add that I've opened a case with Microsoft, but if you've already solved it, it would be good to know the fix. Thanks!

Not yet - I also have an open ticket for it at present. My suspicion is that it's something to do with backend changes to allow calendars that were created in 2018 to be deleted / controlled through O365 Admin centre whereas 'companies' / calendars before that had to be deleted by Powershell. The 'companies' / calendars I have problems with were all created in 2017, whereas if I create a new one I can edit without any issues.

best response confirmed by Victor Ungureanu (Microsoft)
Solution

Please check this video where i explain how to fix this issue. If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section of the video.

I'm sorry, it looks like I marked my own response as the best one. That's what happens when browsing from the mobile phone :)

In the past i think this was not even possible, so never was concerned that this can happen accidentally.

@Victor Ungureanu thanks. Set-up a new booking today and was unable to save anything or setup anything. After setting the correct permissions on the mailbox everything started to work! 

Thank you for the detailed walkthrough!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Victor Ungureanu (Microsoft)
Solution

Please check this video where i explain how to fix this issue. If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section of the video.

View solution in original post