Bug report | Unexpected mails received by users saying their reservation is canceled ... but is not

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

We are using internally in my company Microsoft Bookings in order to get a physical slot in our building.

But recently, after no issues during months, some persons starts receiving mails saying that their reservations is canceled.

No action was done by administrators, and they are still display in the slot on admin side.

So the problem is only on the communication done automatically. We started to see this problem this week or end of last week.

Do you have any clues?

Thanks,

Thomas

3 Replies

@tperrin_ath I think I'm encountering the same issue. I have a service that allows up to 60 attendees per session. First user registering is fine: they receive a calendar invitation and a confirmation email. When the second user registers, the first one gets a cancellation to their calendar meeting. When the third user registers, the second gets a cancellation, and so on. This appears to be a bug with calendar invitations when enabling "Send a meeting invite to the customer, in addition to the confirmation email."

Also, some new bookings also cancels the calendar invitation in the staff's calendar. 

@JC411 exactly, I think we have the same unexpected behavior, thanks for confirming we are not alone :)