Bug re Allow customers to choose a specific person for the booking + Scheduling Policy

Copper Contributor

Please help!

Although the "Allow customers to choose a specific person for the booking"-option is de-selected in the Service Details for the service in question, customers are still forced to choose a particular staff when they select this service on the published page.

In a similar way, the "Scheduling Policy" for this service is also ignored.  The published page displays the Booking Page's scheduling policy, not the one selected for this Service.

Some things I've tried that have not worked:

• deleting and re-creating both the Staff member and the relevant Service
  • logging out of Microsoft 365 and logging in again
  • unpublishing the page then republishing

Definitely a bug here.  Do not have this problem for three other Services involving three other Staff.

Is there a limit perhaps to the number of Staff and/or the number of Services?

1 Reply

@mtracey I have the same problem. I don't want to allow clients to pick any specific person. The checkbox is disabled. Only use this feature to have 2 schedules (staff members) in parallel to avoid to many customers in the room.

Figured out that (at my bookings page) this error occurs if I ad more than 7 (in any order) specific dates added tho the page as option to make an appointment. So, from 8 up there's this problem, below 8 (from 7 dates down) no problem. 

It seems a bug?