Bookings: Service Offerings & Staff Assignments

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Due to COVID, our service offerings have a mixture of in-person and virtual services. We have two staff members that do both in-person and virtual consultation.

I am setting up a Microsoft Bookings site and have a scenario that I am attempting to set up but can't find a way to do it in Bookings:  

Staff Member A works Monday and Wednesday physically in person in the office.  Staff Member B works Tue and Thu physically in person in the office.  Both are available for "virtual" services Monday - Friday.

I am attempting to set up a virtual service in bookings that will allow a booking for either staff member Mon - Fri, and restrict booking of the in-person service to the person scheduled to be in  the office physically.

In the example of Staff Member A, who is working from home Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have their hours showing as set for being available Mondays and Wednesdays.  However, and obviously, they will NOT be able to be booked for the virtual (or any) service on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as their individual hours show them as being off and un-bookable.   If I make that same staff member available all days, they have the chance of being booked for an in-person service on the days they are not in the office in person.

So, the question becomes: How would I make a service only be available to a specific staff person on a specific day(s) (i.e. the in person service only bookable to the person actually physically present), yet make the virtual service bookable for both staff members?

Thank you.

Thomas  

0 Replies