Bookings: let customer decide time slot

Copper Contributor
I work as an interpreter and appointments can take up from 15 minutes to a few days. Is there an option in Bookings to let customers decide on the time duration or time slot for an appointment? I can hardly make 48 services for every 15 minutes in case someone wants to book me for 12 hours straight.
6 Replies
yes! think thats similar to my enquiry where i need clients to be able to book double/triple slots, Ive a feeling there isnt a way to do it or i would have found it. Will prob need a new release functionality or someone with a coding workaround?
I would also like the ability to set a minimum and maximum duration for customers to choose from.
not having this feature makes bookings very far from "self-service" viable.

Not only am I not willing to make 48 services, i dont expect my client to have to book multiple appointments just to reserve a service for 3 hours (30 minutes is the base time... 6 times of reloading and reinputting info)

Microsoft please make this possible somehow

Hi @Joshua_R_Jones,

I am an independent advisor responding to your "wish list :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:."  

You will be glad to know that many Bookings users agree with you. I am included. I encourage you to add your specific requirement or vote on others' feedback.  Here is the link to the feedback search results for this subject.

If you find this information helpful, please mark it as the best answer or like it, which assists others with the same question. 

Have a good day. 

/Teresa 
#traccreations4e 

Upvoted!

When updates roll for Bookings, where are they posted? I'd love to know ASAP when all our feature requests are being fulfilled.