Bookings Customers in Outlook Contacts

Copper Contributor

How can I view the Bookings Customers in Outlook's Contacts?

Bookings seems to be an OWA (Outlook Web App) and the Customers details say they are "Showing data from Outlook" so I should be able to share and open them in Outlook, but I can't find them in Outlook or the Exchange admin center. Nothing in the Global Address List, public folders, public folder mailboxes, groups, or shared mailboxes looks like it'd be related to Bookings. 

If this isn't currently possible, it should really be added to your feature road map.

Thank you.

2 Replies

Us too, @Matthew Horvay 

I just realized your post's age, but I do not see a solution in researching this. One would think that contacts would automatically import into outlook, but they don't. 

Has anyone found a solution? Thanks

@iontntelly 

I know your post is also old, but if you want to see these contacts in Outlook Desktop, you can access them via the following:

File->Open and Export->Open other user's folder

In the box that comes up, change the option to "Contacts" and then click the Name button.  Switch to the Global address list and select your company's name. It will now appear as an entry in your contacts.

It is not ideal, however, as Outlook autofill and features like that will not reference this address book. Nor can you select them when clicking "To" such as entering the recipient in a new email. So you must initiate them by opening the contact. 

I am trying to discover a way to add these contacts to the GAL as a separate entry, but no information seems to show this.  Before Outlook Customer Manager was discontinued, all of this worked perfectly. Now with killing the Bookings app and having a crippled web experience, Microsoft is clearly driving people away!