Bookings Creating Duplicate Teams Meetings

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am utilizing Microsoft Bookings to scheduling training classes for new employees. I have the trainers set up on Bookings, who then provide a link to new employees to "register" for a class on a date/time by booking. 

The Bookings calendar is set up as a 1:N group Teams meeting. 

My issue is occasionally when someone books for a class, the Teams meeting put on the host's Outlook calendar is DIFFERENT from the meeting on the booking site. The meeting IDs are separate, despite being for the same day/time. Employees are joining BOTH meetings, which is causing confusion. Is this a known issue with bookings? How do I correct?

1 Reply

We have also been encountering this issue.

Upon our basic and somewhat limited testing so far, we have found that it may be caused by us changing the Service Duration (from 1 hour to 2 hours for example) and then subsequent appointments have two different join links.

Frustrating and would be great if a fix was found for this or an update by MS but our current workaround may be to set a new service back up (cloned from the previous service for ease) at the new service duration.