Booking through Distribution Lists

Copper Contributor

I have yet to find an answer to my woes, when trying to book through a distribution list.  However, I am trying to find a way to simplify our life through the Microsoft Bookings page.

I am in Property Management, where we conduct business through a contact center and schedule appointments for specific properties.  With that being said, I would like to schedule an appointment with multiple people through the Bookings page.  The thought was we would do this through a distribution list.

Canterbury Commons - with a centralized distribution list of CanterburyCommons@fakeproperty.com.  This distribution list would be tied to multiple people's email/calendar through Outlook.  The availability shows anything open on the calendar and then allows us to send an invite through the distribution list and reaches all individuals on the list.  When we add a distribution list, the calendars do not synchronize correctly.  Any thought son

1 Reply

@devinmcc 

Unfortunately, Microsoft Bookings does not allow appointments with multiple staff members

You can vote for this enhancement here:
https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/314907-microsoft-bookings/suggestions/34994005-allow-appointmen...