SOLVED

Answer Mail (Booking confirmation) in wrong language

Copper Contributor

How can i change the language of the confirmation mail? My location is Germany, so i would like that my customers also get an german answer mail if they book a date. But it is alway in english:

Your Booking is confirmed.
Bookings details
Service Name Online-Termin (Teams) With ... When Wed, 23 Aug 2023 03:00 PM - 03:30 PM (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna Location ....
Join your appointment ...
6 Replies
best response confirmed by Olix67 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hello !

There are a lot of issues since yesterday... (Double appointment, One key password doesn't work properly, a lot of slowness,...)

Your problem is also known... :
Set the language to English in services. Save it. And then put the german language again and save...
This might solve your problem for now.
Thanks, switching and switching back the language setting helped.
Hey there! Your advice helped for the booking confirmation and cancelation e-mail. The Outlook calendar cancellation was still in English though. Any idea why this is happening?

Unfortunately no :(
But like I said in others topic's, there have been a lot of problems since Monday... :
- language
- Slowness
- Double same booking in the Outlook calendar of our teams
- Sometimes, "Event on office calendar affect availability" doesn't work
And Microsoft doesn't respond in the TechCommunity...
So, I plan to make several tickets tomorrow with our support teams @ my work.

@Lucas_Notredame Thanks for the super fast reply! :) I hope they'll fix it soon

@josiiipa same problem here, confirmation mail should come in german but is in english. Cancellation mail correctly comes in german. Hope this will be fixed soon, cant send our clients mails in english.

Also in the mail confirmation the location, which I set to "Anruf" ("Phone Call"), is written like this: "LANGUAGE=en-US:Anruf" 

Also experienced problems with false timezones. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Olix67 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hello !

There are a lot of issues since yesterday... (Double appointment, One key password doesn't work properly, a lot of slowness,...)

Your problem is also known... :
Set the language to English in services. Save it. And then put the german language again and save...
This might solve your problem for now.

View solution in original post