Adjust Bookings availability within date ranges

Copper Contributor

Hello! Is anyone having issues with adjusting their availability on Microsoft Bookings? I go to ‘Booking page’ > ‘Default scheduling policy’ > ‘Availability’ > ‘General Availability’ > ‘Bookable when staff are free’ > it then shows the current date and then when I extend it to two months out and save the page, it shows the next two months are grey/unavailable, even though my next two months have availability. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

4 Replies
Having the exact same issue here! Since about 5 days ago also.
I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one experiencing this! :( This is has been happening to me for the past two weeks or so.

@Jaxi_Nigro 

I solved the issue last night. I had checked the weekly recurring availability of the staff member assigned to the service (via the Staff section), the default scheduling policy (via the Booking Page section), however where I went wrong, I had not also aligned the weekly recurring availability in the Service section.  2 out of the 3 were aligned, but because there was still a misalignment with the 3rd area, the calendar was not accurately displaying available times/days.  Once all 3 were aligned with the same times/days for availability, the calendar issue resolved.

@Bloom09 

Thank you SO much for this! It worked for me! I appreciate your help.