Why can't Bing Translate automatically select the language more intelligently? / 为什么必应翻译不能更智能的自动选择语言

Brass Contributor

This English copy was created using Google Translate and was roughly checked by myself:

Whenever I use Bing Translator, I am thinking about a problem. Why can't Bing Translator automatically select a language?
I will give two examples below:
1. Translate into native language
Usually people use translation to paste the text to be translated into the [waiting for translation box], and then wait for the translated text to appear in the [result output box], so since the text to be translated can be recognized, why can’t Bing Translator automatically select the output language? Is the browser language (that is, the native language)?
2. Translate from native language
Generally speaking, most users in a country translate from their own language to 'another language'. In China, 'another language' is English. So why can't Bing automatically select the user's common translation language to the [result output box] when the browser language is detected in the [waiting for translation box]?
I don't think this is a technical problem. It is simple to detect the user's browser language, not to mention the ip can be used to locate the user. Why does Bing refuse to improve the user experience? I have endured it for a long time before publishing this article. It always takes a long time to choose the language of ‘translate to’. There is no search language box yet, and the user experience is really bad.

The following is the original text:

每当我使用必应翻译时,我都在思考一个问题。为什么必应翻译不能自动选择语言?
以下我举两个例子:
1.翻译到本国语言
通常人们使用翻译是粘贴待翻译文本到[等待翻译框],然后等待翻译后的文本出现在[结果输出框],那么既然可以做到识别待翻译文本,为什么不能让必应翻译自动选择输出语言为浏览器语言(即本国语言)?
2.从本国语言翻译
一般来说一个国家的大部分用户都是从本国语言翻译到'另一种语言',在中国,'另一种语言'是英语,那么必应为什么不能在[等待翻译框]检测到浏览器语言时自动选择该国用户的常用翻译语言到[结果输出框]?
我认为这不是技术上的问题,检测用户浏览器语言是简单的,更何况可以使用ip来定位用户。为什么必应不肯改善用户体验?我在发出这篇文章前已经忍受很久了,选择‘翻译为’的语言总是要翻很久,还没有搜索语言的框,用户体验真是非常差。

0 Replies