What should I do to have my site indexed?

Copper Contributor

Hi,

My site was removed from Bing a couple of months ago, after having been up and running for about 15 years.

In my account on Bing Webmaster Tools, when I check the pages of my sites, I receive the following message:

The inspected URL is known to Bing but has some issues which are preventing indexation. We recommend you to follow Bing Webmaster Guidelines to increase your chances of indexation.

Unfortunately, Bing does not tell me exactly what these "issues which are preventing indexation" are, so I don't know what measures to take.

Is there any way I can get some more precise information about the issues found by Bing?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Hi, I have the same issue with my site. Wondering if your issue was resolved? If you can guide what steps you have taken to resolve it?

Following the already comment issue, I would like to inform that the support team has finally contacted us. So, after a few months the website NAcloset started to appear on the bing search results again.

However yesterday the website complete disappeared again from search results.

This is a very weird behavior, and for the moment we did not get the cause.

Please post here and share any development you may have.

Kind Regards.
Sorry to hear this! I have tried to contacting Bing via raising a support ticket. Waiting for their reply.