What's new in Shopping

Microsoft

Hey Insiders,

We launched some new shopping features last week. Using these features this holiday season will make finding the right holiday gifts that much easier.

Deal Hub on Microsoft Bing

In Microsoft Bing's Deal Hub, you can browse online deals from different retailers. Imagine all the Black Friday sales info all in one place.  

Shopping Hub on Microsoft Bing is getting a facelift

Now in the Shopping Hub, you can find Gift Guides to help inspire you to find the perfect gift for your friends and family. We've also added comprehensive product details into the search results, so you know what you're getting before you even click through to the retailer's website.

Shop the Look

Using Bing Visual Search Technology we're bringing you Shop the Look. This new feature can help you find out what pair of shoes go perfectly with those pants you're thinking about buying.

I don't know about you, but normally I'm not excited about holiday shopping. With these features, though, I'm getting a bit more in the gift-giving spirit. You can read in detail about these and other new features at our Window's Experience Blog

Have you been using the features? How have they been working for you?

10 Replies
@Alyxe This is awesome!
Looks like insiders for Bing is dead!

@Alyxe 

Bing shopping links don't work for me so I never use it. I can click as much as I want but the best I can get is an enlarged picture of the product. Really frustrating.

The entire advertising thing on Bing is frustrating as ads in the search results are differently borked and opening in a new tab has been blocked.

Page is MIA and no added content here by MSFT
@Bill Goodbody Content was added by Alyxe, and she is on the Bing team, which is, in turn, part of MSFT. So content is still added.

@Bill Goodbody 

@Bill Goodbody wrote:

Yup, same here. been getting this for the past few weeks, maybe even longer If i had checked

fdsfds.png

@Kam 

@Kam wrote:
@Bill GoodbodyContent was added by Alyxe, and she is on the Bing team, which is, in turn, part of MSFT. So content is still added.

Not just this community.

@HotCakeX 

@HotCakeX wrote:

@Bill Goodbody 

@Bill Goodbody wrote:

Yup, same here. been getting this for the past few weeks, maybe even longer If i had checked

fdsfds.png

I think it has been a year...

Even worse.