SOLVED

What? All 4 options wrong?!

Silver Contributor

I was doing the celebrity quiz today and guess what?

Kam_0-1605025637030.png

P.S. Also it took an hour to load each celebrity.

9 Replies
best response confirmed by Kam (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Hey @Kam, thanks for reporting this. I took the quiz and couldn't recreate the issue. The good news is, on this quiz, you get all the points no matter which answer you chose. If you didn't get points for the quiz, you can submit feedback through Microsoft Rewards Support

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

@Alyxe This is going to leave me stranded. I can't skip to the next question. I'm going to lose my 59-day streak. Help!!!

@Kam if you reach out for assistance through the link in my last comment our Microsoft Rewards team should be able to help you out. 

Alyxandria (she/her)

@Alyxe This is what the support website says:

Kam_1-1606163575709.png

@Kam Oh no! Was this from today or 11/10 when you originally reported the issue with the Microsoft Rewards quiz? 

Alyxandria (she/her)

@Alyxe Nov. 10...

@Kam That's odd that you're unable to submit a support request. While logged into your Microsoft Account try visiting the Microsoft Rewards Dashboard then navigating to Help with Microsoft account and select Contact Microsoft Rewards support. From here you should be able to submit a support request.

Alyxandria (she/her)

@Alyxe This didn't work either.

@Kam I'll move this to DM so can better assist you.

Alyxandria (she/her)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Kam (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Hey @Kam, thanks for reporting this. I took the quiz and couldn't recreate the issue. The good news is, on this quiz, you get all the points no matter which answer you chose. If you didn't get points for the quiz, you can submit feedback through Microsoft Rewards Support

Alyxandria (she/her)

View solution in original post