Website removed from bing search results

Copper Contributor

Our new company website has been completely removed from bing search results. bing just shows the message "Some results have been removed".

The new website is a new shop for several countries in Europe. Our old website - a 20 years old shop for Germany - isn't affected.

I know that there are reasons for removing content from the results such as spam or copyright infringement. I'm sure that there are no violations of the guideline on our website. However, we bought the domain some years ago and there might be violations in the past.

Is there anything I can do to force an manual inspection to be re-included?

4 Replies
my website hesem.com.vn was removed from Bing without any reason. I messaged to Bing team for many many times. I didn't hear back from them. I'm desperate now. I search a lot to find the way to index my site again but no luck.

Same here. I wish bing could provide more info. My website is a new original designed clothing online shop with 20 years history and 700 stores. @Sanh_HESEM 

@yamou I got a reply from the Bing team. He said that he is finding the problem. Hope he can fix it for me. I've just emailed him again. I will let you know if my web is fixed

Same issue. On April 30 2023 my site stop being returned by bing search results. I've installed Clarity and Bing Webmaster on my wordpress site. Still no results after multiple reindexing.

site:mywordpresswebsite

Some results have been removed