My website is indexed successful on bing and I've been getting up to 100 search clicks a day from Bing. Recently I stop getting traffic from Bing. I check that my pages are indexed using the URL inspection tool. But when I check using site:https://websitename.com to check if I appear on Bing at all, it shows some results have been removed. I did the same with some other URLs of my website and it's still the same. What could be the problem? Website is indexed but not showing on Bing's search result.
I got reply from bing as below Thank you for writing to Bing Webmaster Support. I have reviewed your site, and I have now reached out to our Product Review Group for further analysis.
In the meantime, you can go through our Bing Webmaster guidelines to check if your site is violating any of the rules cited in Bing Webmaster Guidelines, especially the section Things to Avoid, and thoroughly check your site for any deliberately or accidentally employed SEO techniques that may have adversely affected your standing in Bing and Bing-powered search results.
Two of my sites faced similar issues and my traffic went down horribly. Bing was the only source of traffic and I was able to generate decent revenue. Please let me know if you were able to resolve the issues.
It still is going on to this day. I am now affected as well, my entire domain name disappeared.
On my end, it started late May 2022 then will come back randomly. By early July 2022 the entire domain disappeared from their results even though Bing Webmaster is reporting the site is continually being indexed.
As far as Bing Webmasters is concerned, there are no issues. No violations of Bing guidelines. No Copyright strikes. No malware. No misconfigured robots.txt. No "noindex". And definitely not a new site.
My site has been appearing in Bing results for years, even ranked at certain keywords because of the up-to-date information provided as compared to the old information from other sites. The domain name is fine and ranking well in Google.
This is absolutely a Microsoft Bing issue, not user-end.