SOLVED

View site information is shown as not secure when an image is opened on Bing

Silver Contributor

I am seeing this issue on both, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome that when an image is chosen and Photos view is opened on Bing, the site information turns from Secure to Not Secure and when the Photos view is closed, it also shows the site information of the images page as not Not Secure till the site is not Refresh.

Site information shown as Secure on the Images page before the photos view is opened.Site information shown as Secure on the Images page before the photos view is opened.

When the photos view is opened, the site in formation turns to Not Secure.When the photos view is opened, the site in formation turns to Not Secure.

When the photos view is closed, the site information of Images page is also shown as Not Secure till the page is Refresh.When the photos view is closed, the site information of Images page is also shown as Not Secure till the page is Refresh.

8 Replies
best response confirmed by TheShaunSaw (Silver Contributor)
Microsoft Verified Best Answer
Solution

@TheShaunSaw Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've checked in with our Bing Developers and we're currently working on a solution for this.

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

@TheShaunSaw  and @Alyxe this issue is happening to me too; I checked with my sister and some of my friends who use Bing and they said it's also happening to them.

@Kam Good to know! Thanks for checking that out and letting us know that you, and your friends and family, are experiencing this too. 

Alyxandria (she/her)

Typo: "brining" is supposed to be "bringing" or "bringin' "
Oh goodness--Thanks for catching that! Don't know how I missed that one... -_-

@Alyxe 

You are welcome. I hope that you and the Bing team are doing well :smile:

Yes @TheShaunSaw  great job!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TheShaunSaw (Silver Contributor)
Microsoft Verified Best Answer
Solution

@TheShaunSaw Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've checked in with our Bing Developers and we're currently working on a solution for this.

Alyxandria (she/her)

View solution in original post