The new "Microsoft Bing" logo - please remove it

Silver Contributor

@Alyxe Why did the Bing team remove the old Bing logo and put the new Bing logo?! I don't like it. "Microsoft Bing" is just too long a name. @Deleted please tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Kam
Follow me by clicking my name above.

6 Replies
I'm okay with it, don't really mind. I care more about how Bing performs rather than what its logo looks like
Yeah, @HotCakeX, but I also want the logo to be nice and catchy. Many people will switch to Bing if the logo is nice AND it performs well.
I don't think the logo is as much important as the performance but okay.

@Kam, the Bing logo is a feature we've received a lot of feedback about over time. The change in branding came from the continued expansion of our platform across multiple brands. While most sentiment around the rebrand has been mostly positive, we appreciate all feedback about our efforts to improve and expand.

@Kam I completely understand. There's no life in the new logo, just plain old microsoft like its been since 2012. They should bring back the old logo from the 1980s and then completely revamp everything else, and then the bing logo should be more interesting aswell, maybe put a creative, vibrant touch to the one they had before. 

And yes, I do agree that design is equally as important as functionality.

I like Bing like anybody but I still agree with you about it. Why not let me change the logo on my own or even the user interface as an option ? The 2009 version was good, 2012 (yellow bing) was nice even the unused 2013 version with boomerang deserved to be underrated and the green one as well.