SOLVED

Brass Contributor

No longer a way to GIVE points to other people in family in Rewards/Community.?

21 Replies

Hey @Bill Goodbody, You can still give points you earned to family members through the Community Tab on your Dashboard.

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

It used to work that way but there is no Give Points option there!

No way, @Alyxe, the link has not been there for several days!

Not today either! @Alyxe
NO answer yet. @Alyxe
Microsoft Verified Best Answer

Hi @Bill Goodbody, as a reminder please review the Community Guidelines for this space. Additional posts on this subject have been removed. 

I heard back from our Microsoft Rewards team today and this feature is currently under construction and will be back soon. If you need assistance transferring points to another user you can reach out for support by submitting a Microsoft Rewards Support Request.

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

best response confirmed by Bill Goodbody (Brass Contributor)
Solution

They have not responded yet! So it is off for now.

Still no option there today @Alyxe. When will it be restored? Will it be restored?

Not working yet! @Alyxe
Hi Bill, I'm sorry to say, but at this time I do not have an estimated resolution date for this project. I do know that our developers and engineers are actively working on this feature, as we all want this feature to be available as soon as possible.

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager -- Bing Insiders

Not yet this week, No announcement either! The reply takes so long from support as to be useless! @Alyxe

Not yet this week, No announcement either! @Alyxe
No reply yet!

July 11 and still no GIVE POINTS to family members. @Alyxe

July 20 and still no GIVE POINTS to family members. No announcement either. @Alyxe

Aug 10 and still NO GIVE POINTS NOW there is a notice that it will come back, but no commitment as to time. Nothing here at all.

Now the whole group is lost @Alyxe
Hello, I would like to point out this forum is not more moderated but I have reported to the rewards team many times about YouTubes abusing the family feature with the vpns, private window to goldrush points. So they turned of the features, I am very sorry but they had to o it ;) I am not sure when they will renable
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Bill Goodbody (Brass Contributor)
Solution

They have not responded yet! So it is off for now.

View solution in original post