Microsoft Rewards - Redemption options

Deleted
Not applicable

Greetings @Alyxe, I was a member of Bing Insiders, and knew that it moved here, but have been submitting to "Feedback".  However, because of volume, there's never any direct response.   

My question for the Rewards team - why hasn't a new restaurant been added to Redemption options in many months?!  Besides the delivery options (I'm not lazy, get it myself), everything else is fast food.  During this timeframe, it would be great to be supporting more casual dining restaurants with earned gift cards!  Also, was very disappointed that Chipotle was removed. 

Would appreciate hearing a response. Thanks.

3 Replies

Hi @Deleted, welcome to the community! This is a great question. What type of restaurants would you like to see gift cards for? 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

@Alyxe obviously they'd have to be national chains, and there are many to choose from:  PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, Buffalo Wild Wings, Outback, Texas Roadhouse or Darden's, Landry's - which both have lots of restaurants.   Fast casual:  Chipotle, Panera Bread.

Thanks for asking.

@Deleted, awesome! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'll pass this feedback along to our Microsoft Rewards team. 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders