Microsoft, I do have issue with things like this

Iron Contributor

I am in Discovery mode, chat. I decided to ask if my chats in Discovery Mode counted against my daily limit. I was told NO. I do not know if I should trust that, it would be nice if we got an answer; I will also ask in a seperate message. But that is not why I generated this message.

Issue:

After asking the above, one of the continue question asked by the Bot was something along the lines of "Tell me more about celebrity mode". I click that, it told me more. Ok. You, the bot brought this subject up, told me it existed and how it worked. I though, neat. So I went over to Regular Chat from bing.com. Asked about celebrity mode, it told me. One of the follow upd by Bing Chat was, "Tell me how to activate celebrity mode". Reply #2 in the chat With Bing chat told me how to activate. So, I tried to activate by using this as suggest and all I get is, Try a different topic, or I cannot talk about that.

With very little prompting on my part, with no intent to harm I'll add, I was given this celebrity mode and yet get shut down when I use it. 

Why?

0 Replies