Microsoft Bing is Becoming More Visual!

Microsoft

Last week in our Microsoft Bing Blog we went over features that help save you time when searching. Among those were the Knowledge Cards that have made an appearance or two in this community before. In addition to Animals, we also have knowledge cards for Countries and Actors now too! Since they've been around for a little bit now, what do you think of them? Do you have a favorite one? We'd love to know! 

Giraffe Knowledge CardGiraffe Knowledge Card

For now, Knowledge Cards are available in English-speaking markets. If you'd like to see knowledge cards in your area leave a emoji of your countries flag! 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

7 Replies

@Alyxe 

hello, I would like to see knowledge cards in Persian language.

@Alyxe I wonder, will these 'knowledge cards' include fruits, vegetables, and herbs from around the world? (Individually, of course.) I think, if so, then they might/ could include:

• where found (country originated);
  • what kind of growth requirements are needed;
  • maybe some traditional uses (as in recipes);
  • what family (i.e., citrus, flora, etc.) or the Latin classification for(?); and/ or,
  • the season for which it thrives- (example: h2omellon = early spring)?

-'Jus sayin'... because I love 'this' idea!

@Rae_Rae That's a wonderful idea! Currently, knowledge cards are available for Animals, Celebrities, and Countries. 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

This new feature is great. Could you allow users to help with translations? Anyway I would like this new feature in Bing Italia :italy:.

@Rae_Rae 

Hi,

I see the new cards are available for fruits too :)

I find these super useful and the way the info are put together is just great! i learn a lot in no time.

Spoiler
image.pngimage.png

I want these cards to be available for as many things as possible, like companies, video games, planets in the space, known stars, body parts and organs.

Recipes would be an awesome idea. I feel like that would be extremely helpful to a large percentage of users! Definitely me for sure!

@Alyxe About these "knowledge cards." Instead of using "celebrities," can/ may we use "P.O.I." (People/ persons Of Interest) instead, please? I like to believe that people who contribute to the betterment of society (be they rich OR poor) should be acknowledged for what they have contributed- NOT (just) because they are known for how much money they have.