Micorsoft Rewards Quests/Quizes Age reqirments

Deleted
Not applicable

HI,

I have noticed that there is tons of quest/quizzes that are really based on a topic that may not be appropriate for young minors and such. I wish there was a settinght  to change this. Since, I see some stuff I dont' think a parent of a 10 year old or seomthing might not want you to see. 

18 Replies
Like what?
Pictures with description would be more useful to understand, I haven't seen anything of that sort
Well, I do see some adult genre books/movies in the quests and stuff. I don't think that is good for a minor to see if they are younger.
Haven't seen any of them with safe search on, pictures would be more useful

@HotCakeX 

Shawn1710_0-1611679301472.png

Like this, I dont' think the Notebook is a minor okay rated story though. There is some stuff I feel uncomfrotable to o 

It's just your opinion, in reality there is nothing unsafe or NSFW there that is inappropriate for children. there is no scene shown about the Notebook movie.
don't be afraid of a simple word "Notebook", it's really okay.
movies themselves are age gated and the sources that provide movies are responsible. Bing is simply showing a word.
Okay, I understand your point. I just dont' like seeing adult content on Bing or in Rewards. Is there a way in Microsoft Family to adjust this. Since, I know kids can get really addited to games and it would be nice to restrict that.

My opinion
Yeah but the thing is, "Notebook" as an English word, is not adult content.

the adult content is the movie.

it's like telling children not to use the word "Notebook" at school because it refers to a +18 movie, or not use the color "grey" because it refers to an adult movie.
Yes, I understand that. Just dont' want any quizes or quests realting to anything Adult will be great. You can use Notebook but all the questions and stuff in that quest all relate. I just in my opinion pefer not
Yeah, thanks for understanding.

@Deleted Isn't age appropriate content controlled via user account access? A parent logged in as an administrator will see everything but a child's account won't due to the built in restrictions. Parental Controls are pretty good as far I can see and so far I've never seen anything that would concern me.

Yeah Exactly, there are multiple age gates for the actual content, it's in the law of many countries to ask for the age and confirmation before showing adult content.

Well, I am not on a computer that is parental controlled, I just wish it was by default according to the birthdate.
There are built in tools in Windows and browser to do it, just need to make a family group and add their accounts to yours as child account
the same family safety features are available for mobile too
Okay, I understand that but what if you don't' have a Microsoft Family. This is making it harder than it appears.

Nvm about what I said about this post, this is just silly.