Lightning quiz does not bring up the quiz in the rewards page on November 4, 2020

Copper Contributor

The Lightning quiz does not bring up the quiz in the rewards page on November 4, 2020. It does not work on EDGE or CHROME.

On Firefox, the Lightning quiz starts, but after 2 questions, disappears.

21 Replies

Hi @MPzz, thanks for stopping by the Bing Insiders forum! I'm sorry to hear your having issues with the quiz today. Just to make sure we're on the same page, are you talking about the Lightspeed test? 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

@Alyxe I answered all four questions easily with Edge 88.

@Kam I am not new to technology. Have been working with Microsoft products since early 1990s. (MCSE in 1994) and have worked extensively with Microsoft Premier support teams for years. The issue was with EDGE as well as Google Chrome. Firefox launched the Lightning quiz questions, but after answering 2 questions, it stopped. No new questions were posted. Looks like a site issue.

About 15 minutes after I reported the issue in this forum, I checked the Rewards page, I got a "Site Unavailable" message posted on the site. About 30 minutes later when I checked, the Rewards page was available, and it worked fine. Not a Browser issue or technology issue on my side.

Thanks

@MPzz You are welcome! So do you have plans to delete this post or mark someone's reply as "Best response" and then keep it as it is?

@Alyxe  Thanks for the note. Rewards page now works for both EDGE and Google Chrome browsers. For a brief period, the Rewards site was not available and then later came up again and works fine. When I reported the issue, the questions never came thru for Lightning Quiz as well as "Who said it". 

Thanks

@MPzz I asked you a question. Read my comment again...
@MPzz I said if you had Edge version 77 or above (not new TO edge, but new edge).

@Kam Apologies. What I have is:

Version 86.0.622.61 (Official build) (64-bit)

@Kam Does not matter. You can delete these posts. Of no value to Bing or Edge- Was a site issue

What site? Bing, right? There, it should still stick with Bing.
Microsoft Verified Best Answer

@MPzz Thanks for getting back to me! I'm glad to hear it started working shortly after you reported the issue. You can always submit feedback for a Microsoft site by clicking Feedback at the bottom of the page. This will give our engineers all the information they need to correct the issue as quickly as possible. Feel free to keep me in the loop if this keeps happening. 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

Yes, I had trouble yesterday with all of the activities and today my daily streak has reset to 0! Darnit, I have email out to MS and have my history to back me up! :)

@Twiggy59 My Daily Streak is always interrupted by Power outages that follow Rainstorms in Summer and Snowstorms in Winter.  There should be a way to continue Daily Streak of 50 days or higher following a pause of no more than say 7 days (Average days of power outage after major storms in North Central New Jersey).

@MPzz  Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass it along to our Microsoft Rewards team!