keeping the Bing streak going

Copper Contributor

I have been using Bing for over 4 years now, and nothing frustrates me more than when I am doing my daily Bing activities, it sometimes takes me 3-4, even 5 tries to get credit for that activity. And, worse, and it's happening more frequently, Bing notifies me that despite my completing my daily set, I missed a day.  And when I complain to Microsoft support they tell me that in fact I did miss a day.

I'm seriously considering is it even worth it to play these stupid daily activities to keep a streak going, only to have it fail on a regular basis.  No amount of Bing "rewards" is worth that aggravation and frustration.  I'm seriously considering cashing out my Bing points, removing Bing from my PC, and going back to Google.

13 Replies
Bing has done it again. I went from a 43 day streak this morning, having completed all my Bing daily set, to now where it shows me at 0 again. Are these nerds at Microsoft so moronic that they can't even keep electronic tabs of how many days we continously log on and complete these tasks, or do they purposely do it so they don't award us the bigger bonuses???? I am getting so frustrated with these stupid Bing games, I am ready to delete both Bing as my search engine, and the equally stupid Microsoft Edge browser. For the lousy $5 rewards I get for racking up 5250 Bing points, it's just not worth the frustration and aggravation that I have to put up with these moronic geeks at Microsoft!
Hi Skeptic_101,

Welcome to the community, I would like to let you know that the best was to get this solved is to forward your concern to the backend team to work it out:

Kindly use this form and they will get back to you :)

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

I have, as of today, a 658 day streak going 

@Linnea1967 

Well if MSFT didn't screw up with their counting software on my first daily set panel now at least 3 times!, I would have been somewhere north of 650!

Hi, I'm facing a problem with indexation. A few days ago, <a href="https://shadowapkmod.com/">All URLs of my site</a> were indexed within seconds. But now it says
My Bing rewards streaks always somehow end around 30 days or so even though I do the tasks every day. It's like they don't want me to get much past 30 for some unknown reason. It does get quite annoying as it happens a lot!

Your longest streak: 1,194

You’ve earned 25,260 bonus points by completing daily sets and building streaks. Keep it going!

@kixfan 

eh... kinda silly really

@kixfan It has a lot to do with their daily set that oftentimes you click on it, go to the landing page, click on activities (sometimes much more than once) and you don't get credit - thus your string gets broken.  It's their software counter. 

@skeptic_101 Seems to happen almost every time I get near 30 days. Just seems weird to me. 

@Linnea19 Up to 768 days now

@Linnea1967 Hey can u share the streak link. I cant find it

https://rewards.bing.com/?form=dash_2.. The streak count is under the Today Quests.
Now at 1,021 Days