If I want a clean look on Bing's homepage when I startup Bing like Chrome instead of news what I do?

Brass Contributor

If I want a clean look without news and entertainment or ads on Bing homepage at the startup of Bing browser, what steps do I have to take to make it empty and void and clean-like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox everytime I execute Bing binary file? 

For the information, I have changed the homepage to www.google.com still the home page is full of news that I don't want. What should I do to prevent this from happening?

5 Replies

@Adrian1595 

You can configure what the bing page displays and can stop it displaying news or even the background picture.  click the 3 horizontal lines and turn off the bits you don't wantscreenshot of bing.com showing how to customize the background / news settingsscreenshot of bing.com showing how to customize the background / news settings

@Iain Fielding Is there a way to do the same thing without logging in as an user? If yes can you kindly tell me how?

Thanks for your reply.

Not true. The News Feed always returns the next time I log in to Microsoft Bing. Love your screen pictures. Hate all News Feeds, but especially this movie star drivel.

@Iain Fielding wrote:

@Adrian1595 

You can configure what the bing  https://apkkernal.com/fs-18-mod-apk/ displays and can stop it displaying news or even the background picture.  click the 3 horizontal lines and turn off the bits you don't wantscreenshot of bing.com showing how to customize the background / news settingsscreenshot of bing.com showing how to customize the background / news settings

@Iain Fielding Thankyou for detailed response

By employing, you can seamlessly reshape Bing's homepage upon startup to closely emulate Chrome's minimalist aesthetics. This entails eliminating the clutter of news sections, resulting in a serene and uncluttered interface that aligns with Chrome's visual simplicity. With FF Tools Pro APK functionality, you gain the ability to personalize your browsing experience to align with your preferences, fostering a streamlined and distraction-free environment reminiscent of Chrome's renowned interface.