How can I add a my business to bing

Brass Contributor

hi every one

how can i have my business listed in bing local search

does bing offer business profile page like google ? and how can i list my site in bing search result

thanks

8 Replies

@saraanajeeb 

Bing Places for Business

Bing Places for Business is a Bing portal that enables local business owners add a listing for their business on Bing. Using Bing Places for Business, local business owners can verify their existing listing on Bing, edit or update the listing information, add photos, videos, services and other information that shows their business in the best possible way.

Hello,first i would like to ask where is the business you want to add because some of the regions is limited like my country Serbia for example.I have 2 business one is in Serbia Aand second is in Austria that one in Austria is on bing business and other in Serbia no chance..( @saraanajeeb 

This is Bing list of supported countries check it out @saraanajeeb 

Hi everyone now I'm ready to join Microsoft employed. Please help!

@shafiq rehman that's perfect - thank you shafiq!

The bing search engine works in a similar away to rivals, you need to be discovered by bings crawlers which follow links on pages already indexed in their database.

@saraanajeeb

Hello, SaraanJeeb!

My name is Dave, and I hope I can provide some assistance today.

Having your website indexed by Bing is completely separate from having your business location listed in their business directory.

To list your local business with Bing, you'll need to fill out your business information on their business listing tool, called BingPlaces

Hopefully, this answers some of your questions. If you require further help, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Cheers! :smile:

Dave

Thanks for the list of countries that were the main problem.@oglasi