Help: why my site has been removed from Bing's search results

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Copper Contributor

Hello,

On October 15, 2021 my site (link removed by moderator) was removed from Bing's and Yahoo's search results, although it is still indexed in their search engine.

Even the search key "site: ((link removed by moderator)" returns a blank page along with the message "Some results have been removed".

I don't have the foggiest idea about the reason why it was removed. In Bing Webmaster I found no warning at all and they say it is correctly indexed.

I have already sent an email to Microsoft's support but so far the only reply I have received is an automated one saying that they will look into the issue and then get back to me.

I'm desperate, because this removal is having an impact on my budget and I don't know what kind of measure I can take.

I will appreciate any advice you may want to give me.

Thanks

47 Replies

@mariagraziacaputo I have also this issue (link removed by moderator)  . it was working fine but suddenly disappear from Bing search without any notice. 

Unfortunately, the Webmaster tools don’t provide any additional information or insight into why this happened

This f.kn,g sh,t also happens with my site (link removed by moderator) for 4 months. all other web search engines are ok. bing regularly crawling my site but in bing search nothing sh,t appears. f.kk this.

I contacted Bing support team by sending emails. They replied my site is inviolation of guidelines but they don't provide specifics. I try to let them give me some hints at least otherwise I can't figure out what the problem is with my site.

@Anandh560  Even mine was removed for no reason (link removed by moderator). They haven't replied me for some months.

The site was being indexed after I had bought but after removing like two outdated articles, they started fingering until nothing was left in index. 

I request for a review 

Even mine was removed for no reason (link removed by moderator). They haven't replied me for some months.

The site was being indexed after I had bought but after removing like two outdated articles, they started fingering until nothing was left in index. 

Hey mate, I saw your site is back on Bing, can you tell us what issue was caused you and how you solve it.
I also want to know what issue caused the delisting. I contacted Bing but Bing gave me no hints about what caused the delisting and only told me to follow guidelines.

@mariagraziacaputo Hello! The best place to ask this question would be Bing webmaster support: https://www.bing.com/webmasters/help/webmaster-support-24ab5ebf

Unfortunately we do not allow third-party links here on Tech Community as per our code of conduct, so we will be removing links in the posts here. If we believe you are only posting here for cross-links or advertising, we will take further action. Thanks for understanding and contributing to Tech Community.

We've closed this discussion for new replies.