Happy Birthday, Give with Bing!

Microsoft

Hey Insiders,

Check it out! It's the one-year anniversary of Give with Bing! Our Microsoft Rewards members have given $6 Million going to over 35,000 different nonprofits. That's a pretty good starting place if you ask me. Let's see how much more we can do this year!

Here's the article if you'd like to read more: Keeping your family safer online with Microsoft Edge ...

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

5 Replies
That's an impressive number!
Hello Everyone! Congratulations! For me, this is another very positive discovery for Microsoft Bing.- creating charitable campaigns always arouses positive emotions in every community and connects people! I wish you many successes!
I am very found of all of this. I had no idea the overall $$ was or is as high as it is. Microsoft, I truly hope you are patting yourself on the back but still have your eyes set on bigger better plans on "giving back" or "paying it forward".
I just have one small question.
If there is a non-profit that we are personally interested in for whatever reason. Is there a way of getting it added to the many that already exists on your list to possibly get the news out about it or maybe just help it recieve some publicity to rase awareness about it? If so please let me know. I have a couple that I personally donate to 3 or 4 times a year that I would really love to put at of my microsoft points in to.
Hi @Kwhitebread, if the non-profits you donate to would like to be a part of Give with Bing they can sign up through https://aka.ms/AAc09ry.

Best,
Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Mananger -- Bing Insiders
Alyxe,
Thank you for taking the time to reply with the assistance I needed to get set up. Means a lot to me but I know it will mean so much more to these non-profits. I truly hope that everyone working behind the scenes of all of this feel as 8f they are doing something great. That's because all of you really are doing something that is changing many lives for the better.

K. Whitebread