Good Ole Days

Iron Contributor

Looks like my post pointing out that the this or that quizzes are repeating themselves was deleted for some reason.

I checked the community guidelines and the post did not violate any of them.

I miss the original Bing Insiders with Melroy and crew. They were interested in hearing what worked as well as what didn't work. It felt like we were making Bing better. It was fun to be a Bing Insider! :smile:

Anyway, this or that quizzes are now repeating. It's happened at least 3 times over the past several weeks. Using the exact same questions.

Instead of axing this post, maybe we can come up with some ideas for better quizzes. 

Ideas anyone?

1 Reply

Hi @HeyU-notU-U, your past post was did not meet our Community Guideline Standards, as it was not constructive. I appreciate you rewording your issue. As we've discussed, if you have issues with your Microsoft Rewards account or the daily set you can submit feedback through Microsoft Rewards. In the future please remember to be constructive in your messages. I did let our Microsoft Rewards team know that you've had a few quizzes repeat. I would suggest submitting feedback if you haven't already. 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders