Give with Bing, indivulad funds

Deleted
Not applicable

You see some foundation's or charities have different type of funds, local, branches, or COVID funds. 

It would be good if you can pick which fund you want to do on Give with Bing.

10 Replies

@Deleted Good idea! Can you give me a specific example? 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

Salvation Army: They have many branches and units. Also different funding's like Covid. It would be good so people can donate to a specfic cause. Also that you can donate to your local branch.

Also when the foodbank or church is doing a special event, you can do a onetime giving to that cause or event.

My local hospital foundation is campaigning a event called Light the Trees and this year they are raising money for the new ICU. It would be good if you can pick that campaign or cause so that you know your money isn't going to a general fund but to a direct.

Some events or causes only happen at Chirstmas or a special date. It would be good to be able to directly send a donation to that cause rn before it ends

@Deleted So with organizations like Salvation Army you can choose the regional branch that you'd like to donate to. But I do think you're on to something here! I love the idea of being able to select how your rewards can help the organization you choose. 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

Well, not all the branches are shown in the give.bing.com dashboard. The New Hope Centre is not shown in the dashboard.
https://www.aircanada.com/en/about/community/foundation/index.html

Hey Alyxe, I emailed the foundation and they mentioned it will just go to the general fund. A lot of foundations do that, so it woudl be great if you can expand