Bring dark mode to bing.com

Iron Contributor

Bring dark mode to bing.com, I love it.

49 Replies
This makes many other websites look very bad and sometimes unreadable.
Great ! Thank you so much !! I didn't know that ! That's awesome I can read any website in dark mode so soft for my eyes ! Thanks.

@NinjaSquid 
This doesn't seem to be available in Microsoft Edge 100.0.1163.1 dev. Have they removed this feature?

@Stupid_Genius not sure, im using the official build not the dev one but it still works for me on Edge 98.0.1108.62 (Official build)
Edit: i checked and the name has changed to "Auto Dark Mode for Web Contents" so maybe search for that instead

I just want to say this is EXACTLY what I needed, so thank you so much for posting this. It's definitely interesting that typing that in basically leads into what looks like developer options; that are somehow separate yet connected to the default settings within the browser. Strange.

@HotCakeX where it

where it?
Ooooh buddy, I can't thank you enough for this!! I've been looking for hours & the bright white Bing.com is blinding me. Would buy you a pizza if you were close by!

@NinjaSquid I tried it, but it turned horrible (several icons became inverted colors). At least I know the company is actually working on it, I think it is better to wait. Thank you anyways.

Please...

So, I completely forgot about this, however I just realized that an extension I use on my mac with safari, Dark Reader, is on Edge, and subsequently, Chrome and Firefox as well. I find it to work almost perfectly, and the settings it has work amazingly. I suggest everyone give it a try for all the sites that don't have dark mode yet including Bing. Dark Reader

EDIT: it is also on iOS for iPhone and iPad, and it works exactly the same. i find this to be the BEST way to convert sites to dark mode and it looks perfect. 
PS: this is what Bing looks like with it using my preferred settings 

NinjaSquid_0-1666748875231.png

Thank you
How can we got it?

@Alyxe I replay this on 2023 but still no dark mode for bing.com website on desktop.

Mhdfirmus_0-1676033144937.png

Just switch to duckduckgo. Its better anyway.
Please bring dark mode to Bing!

@Shompinice 

URL edge://flags/#enable-force-dark

Auto Dark Mode for Web Contents

Automatically render all web contents using a dark theme.  Mac, Windows, Linux, Android

#enable-force-dark

Select 

Enabled with simple HSL-based inversion.

or
Enabled with simple CIELAB-based inversion.

Hmm hack your browser like your in the matrix and potentially screw it up which most non power users will (and this only works for one browser that almost no one uses) ooooor . . . . just switch to Duckduckgo.
I don't know why Bing or Microsoft (Same in a way) can't just come up with dark mode for their few sites including Bing. Thank God for at least documentation page there is a dark mode there. They have even launched a chatbot with ai but still cannot bring a dark mode and there is no official release of why they don't have a dark mode on bing.com except third party extension which are very risky if they get hacked using vulnerability all our social media and banking details will end up in wrong hands.
Yes please, PLEASE.