BingPlaces.com Cannot Login to Manage Business

Copper Contributor

I've been able to login to Bing Places for Business using my gmail account. However, recently as of April 8th or so, 2022, when I go to Bing Places for Business the site displays the login page, when I select to login it shows the google oAuth prompt Bing Places for Business but also states

Choose an account

to continue to bingplaces.com

The link says

Developer info

Email: Email address removed

Choosing an account will redirect you to: https://www.bingplaces.com

And the login page just reloops back the same Bing Places for Business Page without any errors or indication of any issue.

I cannot login or manage the business.

What is this issue????

6 Replies

@Royalwoodworks 

Hello , Do you have 2FA credentials enabled for your Google account?

Bing probably doesn't have the correct credentials from Google, but I'm guessing.

Automatic OAuth 2.0 token revocation upon password change - Google Workspace Admin Help

Andrzej1_0-1649699657460.png

@A1 

Thanks for the response;  yes, I have not made any changes to my google account (no password changes since 2018) and full OAuth credentials management is turned on.  I have tried all ways to login without success.  I simply get returned back to Bing Places for Business index page.  I removed access and re-logged in and my google account shows that Bing for business is setup with access. BingforBusiness.png

Here are the steps I take with no success.  Images attached.   I go to the bingplaces.com URL, then select to login with google (as I have done countless times before with success prior to April 8th or so), then the google oAuth prompt comes up, then I login.  Note that it displays a google email, why??? (I don't recall that on previous logins) Then I log in.  The page simply returns back to the same login prompt/index page.   What is going on here?

4.png3.png2.png1.png

Please note, I have also tried with a MS Account, please see attached.  The page does not allow me to access my business listings or re-claim them:

3ALT.png2ALT.png1ALT.png

The site redirects back to the login page with no access to  anything at all.  I cannot even access the Support page https://www.bingplaces.com/DashBoard/TroubleShootOrSupport either, since it also redirects to the login page.  

What is going on with this????

I am having the exact same issue.  VERY frustrating.  I have tried multiple browsers and tried using both a Gmail and outlook.com email address.  

Update to ALL, it seems it was a downed site; I am now able to login as normal. Whoa! Thanks Bing! This is good news. All A-OK now.