bing trending bar on tablet not displayed

Copper Contributor

the tablet use to display trending bar but stop doing that. iPhone and desk top shows this trending feature but tablet does not. 

6 Replies

Hi @Steve450, can you give me a bit more context? Screenshots are always helpful. Also, the type of tablet you're using and the browser would be helpful. 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

I have a ipad2 version 9.3.5  bing would display the trending bar at the bottom, it stopped doing that many months ago and I have asked and no one has been able to help me. I have tried the settings and nothinng works. the hide arrow is where it normally is but when you swipe up it is blank, no bing page?

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 7.34.21 PM.png

 this is a screen shot of my mac. see the news trending bar is at the bottom.

Steve450_0-1612845695709.jpeg

this is the screen shot of my tablet no trending bar. how can I restore this on my tablet>

@Alyxe 

@Steve450 thanks for getting back to me! Let me take a look into this and see what I can find! 

Alyxandria (she/her)

what do you think is wrong with this software? It has been like this for a long time like over 6 months and no one has been able to help fix it. 

@Alyxe 

Hi @Steve450, after looking into this it looks like you may just need to click on the "^" icon on the bottom of your screen. 

Bing Home Page Pop up Feature Highlighted.jpg

Alyxandria (she/her)

I have done that and the space is empty. arrrows show I can go left or right but there is no trending bar displayed, the bar is empty.

is this a software problem? @Alyxe