bing not indexing - no response from support requests.

Copper Contributor

Hi,

We have submitted 3 support requests over the last 4 weeks, regarding our new webstore to obtain help. This is regarding our new website which is currently fully indexed on google yet not being indexed by bing probably because it is new or being blocked.

We have tried all the tools/help guide and believe we meet the technical requirements. We have ensured the bingbot can access our website etc.

This is really frustrating as we have spent a lot of time/money and were planning on using microsoft paid adverts to advertise on bing shopping to help our sales.

However had no response from bingwebmaster support, it's really frustrating, I have also sent a twitter message to the bing webmaster group online (BingWMC) with no response.

Below are the support references if anyone from webmaster can help or point us in the right direction.

REQ00024041

REQ00023636

Thanks

5 Replies

@qxlstorecom several of us have noticed this, and I have not seen any response from Microsoft at all. 

@qxlstorecom same for us at (external link removed by moderator) - we're delisted, we used to get webmaster responses that said "please ensure you abide by guidelines", then nothing further, we've logged a couple of requests and I don't think anyone is working at Bing Webmaster

I am in the same situation.

REQ00044780.

I am curious to know what happened afterwards.
Same here, no reply. Request filed 24Jan2023.
REQ00048809
Any news from anyone?

I'm having the same issue.  Would love to figure out why my site is not being indexed on Bing but nobody responds to support requests so I'm at a loss as to what to do.