Bing Insiders Webpage

Microsoft

Hey All,

In September we sent out an email to all Bing Insiders advising changes to the Bing Insider Program. One of these changes was to the Bing Insiders page. As a Bing Insider, you can use this space as well as our Twitter handle @MSBing_Dev to be in contact with my team. We appreciate your flexibility while the Bing Insiders program changes and grows. I am excited to continue learning about your experiences with Bing and engaging with you on this Forum.

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

22 Replies
Yes Bing Insider going to come to Canada?

Hey @Deleted, welcome to the Bing Insiders community! Since the Bing Insiders community is now managed from this platform, we're excited to have people worldwide become Bing Insiders. We'd love to have you as a Bing Insider, feel free to join this space and favorite the discussion spaces you want to be a part of. For the full experience, you can follow our Twitter handle @MSBing_Dev. 

Alyxandria (she/her)

Hi Alyxe,

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

I used to see this sign up page to sign up to become a insider but I guesss I am a insder now? How does that work? do I see nwew fewture?

Also please add the I'd like to hear about my feedabck to the canada region. on the us region, I can add my email so I can get a email and followup on my feedback.

Thank you

Shawn
Bing Insider
Can you look into my Bing Animals post please

@Deleted As a Bing Insider you can use the Bing Insiders channel to share feature requests, feedback, or just your thoughts on Bing with other Bing super users, including me! I'll do everything I can to answer your questions and make sure your feedback gets to the right place. Our program is always changing, and announcements will be made here when there are new Bing Insiders features.

While I have passed your feedback along to the necessary team, you can submit feedback to Bing directly by clicking Feedback at the bottom of any Bing website. If you submit your feedback this way a member of our feedback team can reach out to you through email if they need more information.

Alyxandria (she/her)

@Alyxe Yes, I do send feedback through that feedback option.

Thank you ad Merry Chirstmas

Also the Bing Holiday Cheer postcards please

You say if I sumbit this feedback from Bing , a team member will get back to me? If my region is set to US, in the feedback option, it asks me to option put my email to get back. But thati s not in Canada. ::::(((((
Shahidah Tuaher
Hi!!

Welcome to the Bing Insider Community!!

Shawn

Thanks for welcoming me to the community and Ireally Appericate it and thanks so much.
Welcome!!

I've already been there but that was 18 years ago, but I gotta say nothing like the awe-inspiring beauty of Niagara Falls. :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes::beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Are you referring to the bing.com homepage?
Thanks everybody day one as a Bing Insider for me. I really look forward to it I use Bing all the time if I'm completely honest mostly so I can get the Microsoft rewards but it's a good search engineand I don't see any reason why with a bit of time and work it can't compete directly with Google.
Oh, I see. Welcome to the Bing Insiders!! Have you heard about give with bing?

That is amazing you love BIng!!

Shawn

@BigTumus32 Welcome to the Bing Insiders! I'll send you a DM in a bit with some more details! 

Alyxandria (she/her)

Wellcome @BigTumus32!!
Thanks
Thank you :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes: