Bing insiders is now gone?

Brass Contributor

Now dead, pages are gone. www.bing.com/binsiders

4 Replies

Hi @Bill Goodbody! Welcome to the Bing Insiders Forum on the Microsoft Tech Community. In September we made some changes to our Insiders program and are now asking our Microsoft Bing Insiders to engage with us here or via Twitter (link to MSBing_Dev account). I’m here to help answer questions, listen to feedback, and share new Microsoft Bing features. I’m really glad you’re here and look forward to connecting with you.

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

@Bill Goodbody  I know what you mean. Seems others here are experiencing the same. Here's the thing about it...

The old Bing Insiders program was very helpful. It seemed as if we were valued and actually part of the Bing Team, all working together to make Bing better. The meetings we'd have were a blast. I really looked forward to them. The Team would present us with ideas -- These are some things we are thinking about, what do you all think? And they listened. We could even send email directly to the Team via binsider@microsoft.com . The Team would read them and respond...helpfully.

It just made it seem like the Bing Team cared about its users and what its users thought.

I miss Melroy and the Team. Good folks.

I suspect Microsoft cut funding for Bing and/or the Bing Team, consequently, moved us to this forum. Guess we need to roll with the changes and embrace this new method.

Thatis sad to hear. Yeah I thought Microsoft Bing change name meaning it was going to forward and reimaging it. I guess not :(

@HeyU-notU-U While the Bing Insiders program has changed, we're still committed to hearing what you and other Insiders have to say. Personally, I appreciate the conversations we have had, and love the feedback you give, it's always insightful.

As with all Microsoft products, the Bing Insiders program is growing and changing constantly. I am always open to hearing more about what you'd like to see come from this forum. 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders