Bing Flyout and UK???

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I love this new flyout that has a sliding thing that shows your give with bing and tips as well!!

I noticed this while switching my region from CA to US since I wanted to see if I could get the shopping feature in Edge.

ALso for some reason, I remember that edge rewards you get a bonus 15 but now it is 20? And the max you can get on pc is 100??

That is very odd.

Also the bing.com bottom is a quest for house buying and when you go there in us or Canadian region, the currency is in euros?

Very strange. 

This and That quiz was fun to do : 0

PS: I see tons of donate options in the US region and also the stats section with badges. Would love to see that in Canda as well. Also the rebates. 

iN THE DONATE SECTION, SHOULD [PUT A BENNER FOR GIVE WITH BING

12 Replies
Correction , 150 for pc and 100 for mobile. That is very odd
Also the quest to do these quests before this time to get bonus points isnt' working for me

Hi @Deleted, do you mind trying to resubmit the screenshots you posted? 

@Alyxe 

Is this better?

Also I onticed a lot this week in techcommunity when posting replies or posts, it says  "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." but I press post a few times to get it to post. very ddd

"I love this new flyout that has a sliding thing that shows your give with bing and tips as well!!

I noticed this while switching my region from CA to US since I wanted to see if I could get the shopping feature in Edge."

Here are more info on that, from Edge devs
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/articles/introducing-shopping-with-microsoft-edge/m-p/2058122
"Correction , 150 for pc and 100 for mobile. That is very odd"

it's been always like that as long as I can remember, it's different in EU countries, i.e. less than that.
"Also the quest to do these quests before this time to get bonus points isn't' working for me"

sometimes happens to me too, refreshing browser tab usually fixes it, or sometimes you're past the midnight and the quest hasn't been activated yet, that also keeps the points from coming to your account until a full day is past.
"Also I onticed a lot this week in techcommunity when posting replies or posts, it says "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." but I press post a few times to get it to post. very ddd"

yes it's a MTC problem that's posted here:
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/community-discussion/html-error/m-p/2085047
1: HTML error: Thank you for that!

2: Microsoft Rewards Points, well in my region, it is 90/pc, 12 edges, 60 for mobile. So you are saying that other countries have a more maxed out point range?

3: Points quest, thank you

4: Shopping, it wasn't the shopping feature in edge, it was part a of a bing quest and it was on house for sale. The currency shown was in Euros and that wasnt' in the region I put. So buggggg
Yes, the max I've seen is for US and it's 150 PC/ 100/mobile and not sure about Edge,
EU has less but apparently so does Canada,

you're welcome,

oh danm
What do you mean??

I did send feedback about this, anyone having this issue?
Nevermind