SOLVED

Bing de-indexed our site from search. Site Ranking Good in Google and All Content are genuine.

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Brass Contributor

Our Site currently not showing in bing search. Though site crawled regularly and image search showing result. 

But regular search have no result even if we search for "site:5bestincity.com"

Our website was ranked extremely well in Bing when it was indexed and similarly we are currently ranking extremely good in Google too. 

All Our content and image manually collected and organized and written by us. 

We are really surprised why bing  gave us penalty.

We have two other domain top5incity.com and best5incity.com to prevent our brand misuse and we had started to develop our website for internal purpose using that two domain and we strictly mentioned through robots.txt not to crawl. 

despite that bing crawled and indexed those two website and it was ranked also good in bing. 

We are forced to remove all result manually from bing as soon we noticed duplicate site result. 

We never asked bing to crawl and index or anything to do that duplicate domain. and it completely ignore robots.txt. 

But suddenly in november end bing entirely removed our main website 5bestincity.com from its search. 

Webmaster_5Bestincity_1-1638643024075.png

Development site ranks 2 despite no index declaration.

Please bing clarify what we did wrong and help us to be in your search result. 

If we violates and used any technique which is against your policy , guide us we will definitely take action.

We have send almost 5 email starting from November end. But no reply still now.

Its urgent as many client and business owner complaining that they are unable to find our website in bing.com and it jeopardize our effort. 

53 Replies

@Webmaster_5Bestincity Hi

I have Bing and Edge by default and I had no problem so maybe Microsoft is not blocking anything?

Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-09 214436.png

@Deleted 

I am talking about bing.com and our search result in bing.com

here is the screenshot.

Webmaster_5Bestincity_0-1641761720174.png

Thanks @Deleted .

We are really confused what went wrong or what policy we have violated. 

Our main website (link removed by moderator) completely removed  from bing search.

But two domain which was just to safeguard our product and brandname and used for our internal development got indexed by bing despite clearly blocked by robots.txt and ranked extremely well. We immediately manually removed all indexed list from those duplicate sites. 

(links removed by moderator)

Need immediate help. so that we could be back in bing result once gain.

Thanks in advance. 

@Deleted 

CHecked everything , and it's penalty and we are very much sure its due to those duplicate sites despite we declared not to crawl in robots.txt.  Our website image getting indexed and ranking as usual. 

Webmaster_5Bestincity_0-1641763311187.png

Need someone from bing webmaster team to go through our website and have to remove those penalty , if we don't violate any rules.
Need help to reach them. Otherwise no technical corner left from our side.
Thanks , we have read all guidelines. All our pages have proper canonical and read this page numerous times. Really unable to find any rules which we have violated.

Thanks once again for your help,

Webmaster_5Bestincity_0-1641846770284.pngWebmaster_5Bestincity_1-1641846788765.png

Live test have no issues, but url inspection showing it have some issues due to webmaster related policy, can anyone help us what policy our website violated. We have read almost all policy and think that our webiste complies almost all. We will be extremely happy if someone guide us.

Does this forum monitored by Bing webmaster team? We have tried to communicate numerous way, Can anyone help us how to reach them? Should we tag twiiter or other social media platform , beacause email got no response for last 2 months, this platform seems not monitored by them , Please guide whats the best way to reach them

@A1 Already did and submitted many times. 

For example I have inspected (link removed by moderator)

No error other than this alert, which informs us that we may violated Webmaster SEO guidelines. 

Webmaster_5Bestincity_0-1642329555640.png

We really don't understand what rules we have violated. We have gathered and wrote information and have contacted with the listed business owner. All information manually collected from business owner and images edited by us. If anyone help us to point out rules which we have violated will be very much helpful. Site doing extremely well in google. and In bing when it was indexed ranked as well good but due to replica site for development purpose may cause duplicate content issues. but its not our fault we have declared in robots.txt not to crawl . Replica site's robots.txt for development purpose (link removed by moderator)

@Webmaster_5Bestincity 

I removed this link so as not to direct others there and I'm still waiting for a response!

Please start a discussion here - I have often seen that the Community Manager helped with complex problems, include a link to this discussion.

The problem is the lack of an answer that you can't get in this space,

So where to fix it? :)

Already posted in Bing Webmaster Forum  and send multiple emails for last 2 months. No response over email and no fruitful response in forum. Our customer unable to find us in bing.com as bing de-indexed our website even bing search suggesting our brandname "5bestincity" while typing but no result once user clicked it. 

Issues in short:

Our Site currently not showing in bing search. Though site crawled regularly and image search showing result.
But regular search have no result even if we search for "site:5bestincity.com"
Our website was ranked extremely well in Bing when it was indexed and similarly we are currently ranking extremely good in Google too.
All Our content and image manually collected and organized and written by us and we regularly talk with business owner for updated information.
We are really surprised why bing gave us penalty.
We have two other domain top5incity.com and best5incity.com to prevent our brand misuse and we had started to develop our website for internal purpose using that two domain and we strictly mentioned through robots.txt not to crawl.
despite that bing crawled and indexed those two website and it was ranked also good in bing.
We are forced to remove all result manually from bing as soon we noticed duplicate site result.
We never asked bing to crawl and index or anything to do that duplicate domain. and it completely ignore robots.txt.
But suddenly in november end bing entirely removed our main website 5bestincity.com from its search.
Bing de-indexed our site from search. Site Ranking Good in Google and All Content are genuine.
if you go through our screenshot you may noticed development site ranks 2 despite no index declaration.

Webmaster_5Bestincity_1-1638643024075.png

Please bing clarify what we did wrong and help us to be in your search result.

If we violates and used any technique which is against your policy , guide us we will definitely take action.
We have send almost 6 email starting from November end. But no reply still now.

Its urgent as many client and business owner complaining that they are unable to find our website in bing.com and it jeopardize our effort also Bing search suggestion providing our brandname which means many users searching with our brand name , please help us to resolve it immediately.

bing-suggestion-2.jpg

I am attaching few screenshot related to webmaster portal to understand better. Url inspection showing us alert that we may have violated webmaster guidelines, but we have read and tried to figure out any rules which Bing may find as violation but really unable to do. 

We need help to resolve it immediately as it may lead bad user experience as well our customer complaining daily about our website absence in bing. 

Webmaster_5Bestincity_0-1642329555640.pngWebmaster_5Bestincity_0-1641846770284.png

All of my sites have fallen through the cracks and this is how I got the answer.

Please review our Webmaster Guidelines, especially the section Things to Avoid, and thoroughly check your site for any deliberately or accidentally employed SEO techniques that may have adversely affected your standing in Bing and Bing-powered search results. Post complying with the webmaster guidelines you can submit your URL using URL Submission feature to get them recrawled.

Used Yoast Seo and Rank Math

Thanks Mozzy for proactively reply in this issues.
This website not built with wordpress, Complete custom CMS.
So unable to run those plugins which you mentioned.
But as per our careful reviews done by entire Digital Market Team and other Expert in this domain, only possible cause was duplicate domain , because rest all points not applicable for us. If we anyhow doubt about scrapped plagiarized content , our website content almost manually written by us and information verified over phone after communication done with business owner.
We just want to identify the exact cause. I don't understand if Bing provide contact support option then getting no reply month after month really frustrating.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Webmaster_5Bestincity (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Bing have started indexing our site from yesterday , I guess.
Few days ago, we received a reply from bing webmaster team that our site still violates bing webmaster policy , and we should submit once it complies. We send a reply that we were unable to identify the issues and shared that users searching for us in bing.

Screenshot 2022-02-03 223441.png

We didn't changed anything or submitted any url , but it automatically have started indexing our site. 

I guess bing follow some social signal and also brand search volume.

Still many url not indexed , but indexed url getting rank as before I guess. 

Anyways problem solved. :)

View solution in original post