SOLVED

Account recovery

Copper Contributor
HELP!! I WENT TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT AND IT SAYS THAT IT DONT EXIST ANYMORE. I HAD A PHONE ATTACHED TO THE ACCOUNT, CAN ANYONE THINK OF A WAY TO POSSIBLY GAIN ACCESS TO IT?? LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD GIVE OUT THE NUMBER AND EMAIL BEING AN OPEN BOARD LIKE THIS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. *S.WALTMAN
7 Replies
best response confirmed by Alyxe (Microsoft)
Solution
Contact Microsoft Support
https://support.microsoft.com/
YEP! @HotCakeX is 100% correct. If you need help with your Microsoft Account please reach out to Microsoft Support.

-Alyxandria
Community Manager -- Bing Insiders
Hello... HELP needed... I'm unable to recovery access to account.. Tried recovery... I misplaced my cell phone and unable to access my email... I have another attached but cant access... Tried the form multiple times no result.. I just need help to change the recovery email and I'm fine or remove the cell phone..... any Help
Hi @RenzieCam unfortunately we are unable to offer support for account access through this community. For assistance with your Microsoft Account, you'll want to visit https://support.microsoft.com/

Alyxandria

@Alyxe Thanks!! I actually tried that and they were unable to help aswell.... Question can you actually see into the email that I used? I am happy to give you any other detail to verify???.... I noticed their is a number of thread but no help??? I wondered if something was happening with all the companies across the platform??? I imagine it's something that would have a fix correct???

Do you have the tech support access or a point of contact for that side???

Hi @RenzieCam, this space is designed for Tech Community Members to discuss Bing.com I'm not able to access any Microsoft Accounts or offer any support. At this point, if our Microsoft Support agents were unable to assist you, I'm afraid that there's nothing else that we can do. Our support agents are experts for account concerns and are the only avenue of support for this type of concern. If they've exhausted all their steps then you will likely need to create a new account.

Alyxandria
thanks much!! appreciated
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Alyxe (Microsoft)
Solution