SOLVED

User's OneDrive for Business on SharePoint team site

Copper Contributor

HI All,

I am trying to create an Intranet portal for employees using SharePoint online modern team site. I would want that whenever users access the team site, on the home page, apart from the welcome message, the users should be able to see only their OneDrive for Business folder also.

How can i embed user's OneDrive for Business folder in a team site.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Rehan null (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I don't believe this is possible, there is Document library web part but not one to show OneDrive for a particular user that's accessing the site. This may well be possible though with some development, here is an example - How to create a Microsoft Graph SharePoint Web Part to show recent OneDrive files.

Cian is correct, you need to build this feature with some development and use Microsoft Graph API to display ODFB files of the user in a SPFx WebPart
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Rehan null (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I don't believe this is possible, there is Document library web part but not one to show OneDrive for a particular user that's accessing the site. This may well be possible though with some development, here is an example - How to create a Microsoft Graph SharePoint Web Part to show recent OneDrive files.

View solution in original post