The definitive guide to Productivity Score

Microsoft

This is your one-stop shop for all things Productivity Score: documentation, demos, announcements, and other key resources designed to help you optimize your device experiences and your network connectivity to ensure your apps work well. Productivity Score can also give you visibility into how your organization works, insights that identify where you can enable improved experiences so people can collaborate effectively on content and work from anywhere.

Documentation

Blogs

Latest news

Announcements

Demos and videos

4 Replies

Hi AJ! I attended your event "deeper customer Engagement - Productivity Score (M365v307PAL)" the other day & have browsed through the documentation for one metric you mention: "Attachments in mail" vs linking to (online) docs.  How is that metric built up? There is no such data in Usage reports/Analytics so far? I've tried to get it in customized reports (by Graph etc) - it's hard! 

@Emil Wessberg, this information comes from service generated data that is not currently available via Graph or another API.  The team is looking to build an API in the future to help organizations get access to their Productivity Score data programmatically. 

Thanks for quick reply AJ :thumbs_up:! Then I know I haven't been digging into users mailbox in vain ;). Looking forward to API progress.

@ Anthony Smith

Thank you for detailed information.

What is group level analytics and how to we enable it?

MicrosoftTeams-image (5).png

When I click on manage in settings its pointing to below page

MicrosoftTeams-image (6).png