Share Outlook data between business computers

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

We use an email with a private domain from Bell for our company. We recently bought trough them a office 365 business license. The license they sold us is a web app one so we can't install an exec.

The email configuration is IMAP and the domain is private.

1st question: How can I setup exchange for our private domain email?

2nd question: Can we upload a pst file to outlook 365 web app?

3rd question: Would we be able to share all data from a computer to another one that use the same email with a Office 365 Business for windows?

We want the emails, contacts and calendars to be shared and sync between all our computers. They all use the exact same email address.

If I make a backup to export, the pst file that contains everything (contacts, emails, calendars) comes from outlook 2007-2013. Everything have to be shared/sync between computers.

Thanks for your help

1 Reply

Those are questions you should be addressing to Bell's support. I can only give you answer to #2 - there is no way to import PSTs via OWA. There is the O365 Import Service, but that might not be available with Bell. So you might need to use Outlook instead.

For #3 you should be able to run the same account on few different machines, but limits will apply.